Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HAPPY PI DAY!!!!

today has been a prolific day on all fronts.  the first of many great successes began last evening actually at the Newport Athletic Club.  I had a mixture of cross training and running that resulted in 3 hours total of cardio, and I woke up feeling like 33 million dollars.  no aches, no pains.  just thirty-three million. 

it was a foghorn morning on my way to the shipyard but sometime during my hour of pilates practice, the sun burned everything off, and a 70 degree bluebird afternoon came out to say HELLOOO to me upon leaving.

after the shipyard, I put on my favorite skinny jeans, my favorite grey knitted top, a spritz of Lili Bermuda perfume, aaaaand... my flip flops!  the boss (Casey, not Bruce) and I walked up to the insurance office on Bellevue- and CONGRATULATIONS are in order for me- at 1300 EST on this beautiful Wednesday, March 14, 2012 I AM INSURED!  Health Insurance at LAST!  that makes my day.

So, after filling out some forms, I took a walk in the summertime sun over to IYRS to steal... er... borrow a nice chunk of 3/4 oak to fix one of our kitchen chairs... went down into the shop, did that.  just waiting for some epoxy to set up, and some fairing left which is always right up my alley. 

I am so pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment